About the OPIQ
The mission of the Ordre professionnel des inhalothérapeutes du Quebec is to protect the public by ensuring safe cardiorespiratory care of the highest quality to the population of Quebec. The OPIQ also plays a central role in health promotion and disease prevention. It brings together more than 4,500 respiratory therapists—clinicians with proven expertise in cardiorespiratory health—who work mainly in Quebec’s public health institutions.
Respiratory therapist who wishes to practise in Quebec must hold an OPIQ-issued permit.
Respiratory therapists improve the quality of life of people living with cardiopulmonary disease at home and they save many lives in the emergency room, intensive care unit, operating room or resuscitation unit. These health professionals work with a wide variety of patients, from seniors and adults to adolescents, children and newborns.
Respiratory therapists work in many different institutions or clinical settings. Here are a few of them:
- Hospitals, CLSC (Local Community Health Centre) and home care
- Specialized clinics (asthma, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease, smoking, vaccination, etc.)
- Private surgical and sleep care clinics
- Medical or pharmaceutical companies
Be on the lookout for our communications!
Sign-up to our newsletter and keep up with OPIQ partnership and advertising news.
Why do business with us?
l'inhalo Journal has several advantages for advertisers, including:
- Strategic positioning in a niche market
- Your messaging will benefit from a long life span
- The credibility and prestige of the publication
- Promotion of your products and services to the Order’s members
- Also available to the general public on the Order’s website
L’Ordonnée e-newsletter and l’inhalo e-blast have several advantages for advertisers, including:
- Maximum visibility of your ad
- Strategic positioning in a captive target market
- Affordable rate
- Elevating your profile
- Business developpement